Creating Breakthrough Solutions: Part 2 (4-Day Programme)
Successful solutions, strategies and projects must be built on a strong basis. We can achieve this with the Thinking Process tools explored in Part One. In Part Two we introduce logical Thinking Process tools to build any project systematically and robustly using a logic of necessity and sufficiency from an initial idea down to step-by-step actions.
Who it’s for:
- Decision makers
What it offers:
- How to take the solution identified in Part One to what is keeping you stuck, identify the obstacles and transform them into a roadmap to achieve your goals.
- How to break down the roadmap into a set of actionable tasks.
- How to sequence the tasks, using a logic of necessity and sufficiency, to ensure completeness and ease of communication to all involved. A feedback cycle ensures correctness of the actions.
What you will take away:
- A detailed roadmap and action plan to enact the solution identified in Part One of the ‘Overcoming your limiting beliefs to create breakthrough solutions’ programme.
- Thinking Process tools you can use to plan, construct, and perform future projects based on systemically robust solutions.
Participants in this workshop will learn to use two of the powerful Thinking Process Tools from the Theory of Constraints known as the Prerequisite Tree and Transition Tree. These tools are an integral part of the Decalogue methodology for management that has been used successfully with a wide range of organizations in Europe and the USA over the last 15 years, from nursing homes to multinationals.. Intelligent Management is the owner of the intellectual property connected with the Decalogue.
See also: Creating Breakthrough Solutions Part 1