Getting To Win-Win The System Thinking Way
Conflicts and dilemmas are part of our everyday life. They can be dilemmas we find ourselves stuck in as individuals, or a stalemate situation with family members, friends, colleagues, customers or suppliers.
But there is no reason why any conflict should exist. As long as there is a common goal and we are willing to challenge our limiting beliefs, there will always be a way to identify a solution that goes beyond compromise to embrace a paradigm of continuous win-win. This programme teaches a systems-thinking approach to conflict resolution that can be successfully applied to the majority of conflicts.
Who it’s for:
- Decision makers
What it offers:
- How to use what you know to analyze a problem that is keeping you stuck, using systems thinking.
- How to systematically surface the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck so you can challenge and invalidate them.
- How to transform limiting beliefs into the way ahead for a new solution.
What you will take away:
- A fresh and broader perspective and precisely verbalized solution for a current conflict.
- A Thinking Process tool you can use to resolve future conflicts and create the basis for new, systemically robust solutions.
Participants in this workshop will learn to use one of the powerful Thinking Process Tools from the Theory of Constraints known as the Conflict Cloud. This tool is an integral part of the Decalogue methodology for management that has been used successfully with a wide range of organizations in Europe and the USA over the last 15 years, from nursing homes to multinationals. Intelligent Management is the owner of the intellectual property connected with the Decalogue.
Contact us to find out more