These sessions complete a transformation program to transition an organization towards whole system optimization. Intelligent Management works with the top management to establish the goal and strategy of the company using science-based tools. Once a complete strategy has been created, the detailed, step-by-step implementation plan is rolled out throughout the entire organization.
Each phase of the transformation is carefully programmed, implemented and monitored with precise tools (see diagram below). Projects are mapped out and scheduled using the ground-breaking Project Management approach from the Theory of Constraints known as Critical Chain.
The transformation program includes:
- goal and breakthrough strategy sessions with top management
- group training sessions using the Thinking Process Tools
- creation of transformation roadmap
- scheduling of tasks with Critical Chain
- monitoring of progress with feedback cycle
- clear instructions
- The Network of Projects Organizational Design