Every week we publish posts, articles and tweets to disseminate a systems view and method for management and leadership. We make this constant effort because we believe that in our age of complexity and digitized and decentralized work, there is an urgent need for new management thinking and practice.
We checked to see which of our blog posts published on LinkedIn had the highest number of clicks in 2017. Seeing that thousands of people have clicked on articles that we produce is a source of great satisfaction. Knowing that there is an appetite for these subject matters fills us with hope for 2018.
Below is the list of our top ten clicked articles on LinkedIn in 2017. The links are to our website blog as not everyone can access LinkedIn.
May 2018 bring all our readers a year of health, profound satisfaction and sustainable prosperity.
- ‘The End of Silos: Building Organizations Fit for Purpose’
- You Can’t Cut through Complexity – KPMG Got it Wrong
- Building and Operating an Organization as a Sustainable System
- A New Organizational Model for the Digital Age
- The Human Constraint: What Is it?
- Team of Teams: A Systems View
- The Danger of False Assumptions – Learn to think Better
- What is Variation and Why Can’t Leaders and Managers Ignore It?
- Science Against Silos – Why Organizations Need to be Systems
- Everything is a Project
Sign up to our blog here and shift your thinking towards broader, systemic possibilities for yourself and your organization. Intelligent Management provides education and training on systemic management, W. Edwards Deming’s management philosophy and the Theory of Constraints (Decalogue methodology) in North America and Europe.
About the Author
Angela Montgomery Ph.D. is Partner and Co-founder of Intelligent Management and author of the business novel+ website The Human Constraint that has sold in over 20 countries. She is co-author with Dr. Domenico Lepore, founder, and Dr. Giovanni Siepe of ‘Quality, Involvement, Flow: The Systemic Organization’ from CRC Press, New York.